Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Lunar New Year!

Hi guys! This is just a quick post to wish all of you a happy, healthy, wealthy and prosperous (Chinese) new year! I'm typing from my phone, because I'm at my grandma's house and there is no Internet other than 3G.

I've been eating a lot of homemade food made by my grandma and lazing around, watching tv. It's been raining quite a bit, which some people believe is because it's the year of the Water Dragon. Or global warming.

Here are a couple of photos from my phone, which will hopefully put you in a CNY mood. One of them is of Toffee, I hope she misses me!

3 comments:

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: