Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Guess This Red Contest Day 5

Hi! I know, it's been ages since Day 4. But I've been lazy busy. ;)

Anyway, I hope you haven't forgotten what guesses you've put in so far.


For the details, the rules, the winner selection and the prize, go to the original/Day 1 contest post. The forms for Days 1, 2, 3, and 4 are now closed, so please do not enter any answers there, as they will be disqualified anyway.

I would highly recommend that you read everything in the Day 1 post if you haven't already, before submitting an answer.

Here's Day 5's photo:

Day 5 Clue: This polish has been swatched by kittypolishnbags.


Follow me on Twitter: @NthgPersonail
'Like' my Facebook page: Nothing Personail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: