Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hi guys! I'm taking a break from the contest posts because I need to post this mani! It's past 12am where I am so it's already Halloween here.

People don't really celebrate Halloween here. No house decorating, no pumpkin carving, no trick-or-treating, none of that. As far as I know there are parties where people dress up but that's about it. This place is so lame haha.

Anyway, I know it's not exactly Halloween yet for a lot of you guys but I thought if I got this post out early maybe you might get some inspiration for the big day or something. Not that this mani is anything great but it requires almost no skill at all so it's easy :D

For the base I used 2 coats of Zoya Pia. It's the only orange polish I have (I think) so.. I didn't really have a choice. I like how the shimmer brings something more to this mani. The black I used is Models Own Black Magic.

On my thumbs I used 2 coats of China Glaze Wireless Holographic top coat and China Glaze Black Mesh. On my middle fingers I stuck on some loose black glitter and holographic black glitter.





Artificial lighting

Camera flash

Camera flash

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting
Right hand

Artificial lighting
Left hand

I accidentally mixed up the photos of the thumb nail in my close-up photos. Oops. You can see the Wireless Holographic top coat in the close-up of my right hand.

I hope you guys had a good Halloween weekend with lots of candy!

4 comments:

  1. The index finger with the triangle looks like a cat's eye. Eerie. You did a great job on all of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly - Thank you! <3

    Mooni - Thanks! <3

    Kitty - Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: