Thursday, September 15, 2011

Zoya Dannii

Hi. I know it's Pink Wednesday but I DON'T HAVE A PINK ):  So I'm posting purple instead. *goes to sit with the art freaks*

I just used the Lush American Cream conditioner and it doesn't smell like vanilla! I feel conned. It has the scent of something I wouldn't buy. But so sweet and vanilla-y in the bottle ):

I did 2 coats (most probably) of Dannii. She was so pretty but such a pain to remove.








I thought Dannii would look good with some matte topcoat (and she does!) so here she is:

L-R: Shiny, Matte (sun), Matte (shade)

Now I'm going to go try to ignore the incredibly strong smell wafting from my hair. *shakes fist at American Cream*

2 comments:

  1. I love Dannii! It's my favorite shade from the Initimate Collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kitty - I love Dannii too! I think it's the only one I have from the Intimate collection though :/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: