Saturday, April 30, 2011

Uptown Visions Dream On

Hi! I am 10 minutes away from it being not April here anymore, but I will adjust the time on this blog post so that it appears to be April still. I know that's cheating but I was watching a movie and didn't think it would end that late.

I bought this polish really long ago. I was in a pharmacy and I was looking around and I saw a new display. I'd never heard of this brand before, and there's an explanation for that in the polish I bought. It was a buy one get one free thing, I think, so I just picked up the two colors that looked best to me: this one, and a red shimmer.

The first thing I noticed after I was done painting was that it didn't last long. Within a day I had tip wear, and usually that doesn't happen for me. So I ditched it and when I rearranged all my polishes, this one went into the little corner that rarely ever gets opened.

I did 2 coats with top coat. The photos are very deceiving because I added top coat before I took them. When dry, it's flat and has no depth. But I have to make it look good for the last day of April, right?






(artificial lighting)


Looks pretty in the bottle, huh? I would tell everyone to NOT buy this. I'm sorry, Uptown Visions, but I can't get the horrible first experience I had out of my head. If the dried result was pretty it wouldn't be so bad, but it's boring when completely dry.

It's 20 minutes past 12am but not according to the timestamp ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: