Monday, April 25, 2011

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Part 2

How excited are you to see this post? About damn time, right? I am so excited to publish this!

As you know (or not), I have been swamped with loads of work. But I still manage to prioritize. My nails are all done, and now I can do work!

I have a lot to study for tomorrow's test, so this shall be short and sweet (and promoted on my Twitter as many times as I feel is appropriate).

This time I have saved the best for last, so as you go down the photos will get better and it'll be in increasing favorite-ness (is this a word?). I feel a bit high today. I drove like an absolute nutcase this morning and probably pissed a lot of people off. I wasn't even late or anything.

Sparrow Me The Drama
Don't you just love this name? I did 3 coats with top coat (no base coat). I'm not really a fan of pinks, because a lot of them don't look good on me, but I'll wear this just because it's to do with Pirates :D

Sparrow Me The Drama

Planks A Lot
I love purples and I love this. I don't have one like this (but my stash is a lot smaller than most of yours). I did 3 coats with top coat and no base coat. Which is why my nails were stained blue when I took this off. I wore this for a couple of days. Wear a base coat, guys!

Planks A Lot

Mermaids Tears
I am in LOVE with this. 2 coats with top coat and base coat because I am wearing this as a full mani now. I did the second coat a bit thicker because I didn't want to do a third. Also, the sun came out for this one! That's how awesome it is!

Mermaids Tears

I might be a bit biased, being a huge Pirates fan, but I think this collection is AWESOME. Not exactly the kind of colors you'd think about for Spring but I don't have Spring so it doesn't really matter. I am glad I have the entire collection. I will cherish this until the day I die.

I hope you enjoyed that! If you missed Part 1 of the collection you can see it here!

In case you haven't noticed, my nails are much longer now, which I kind of like, but this is only because I haven't had time to file them down (really) and I have to pray that they survive being long until I get to file them to a safer length.

Okay that wasn't as short as I thought it would be. Have a good week! (:

4 comments:

  1. I want first 2 for sure. :) I love your nails at this lenght. <3 Do you get silver shatter too? Pictures are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love mermaid tears but I am thinking its like CG For Audrey what do you think?

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two look really nice, esp. the pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivana - They look like just your kind of colors! (: Thanks <3

    Irishenchantment - For Audrey is much more blue, Mermaid's Tears is kind of like a dusty pastel jade green. I would say if you love the color, it's worth owning both (:

    marox79 - They are! You could probably get away with 2 coats if you're very careful (:

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: