Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sun in the Sky, You Know How I Feel

It's 6a.m. on Thursday. Already half an hour has passed since 5.30a.m. and you know what that means. Yup. I couldn't wait. To tell you.

I think this is appropriate. I have no idea what this song is about apart from the fact that it's in an extremely jovial tone.


That's my favourite song from Glee. Lea Michele (the singer) gave me chills the first time I watched it.

If that isn't as fitting as you think it should be, then maybe this one? I love Muse (:


I love love LOVE this song.

I'm sure you can guess what this is about by now.

Can I bring out the happy-toned expletives now?

How about now?

Now?

I am so tired but I am keeping awake because... Because I can! Without a worry in the world. For now. But yes. Yes. YES!

I'm acting weird, aren't I? :/

Don't rain on my fucking parade, bitches.


PS: I am a vulgar person, I just refrain from anything of that sort here. Just.. once in a while...

PPS: That right there is my favourite font.
PPPS: I'm getting hungry. What bad timing, stomach.

What should I do to celebrate? :D

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!
    Take a long sleep, eat good, put your favorite nail polish on your nails, do what you want to do and spoil yourself with a gift... :P

    It's so fun that at your place is already a morning and here will soon be a midnight. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! (: I slept until 4pm, but I'm still sleepy. I have the urge to paint my nails now! I'm a little short on money, but my gift to myself (purchased weeks in advance, haha) should be arriving soon :D

    Don't you just love timezones? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: