Monday, November 22, 2010

OPI Black Cherry Chutney

Last night before I went to bed, I decided to get a snack because I was hungry and ended up watching some tv. Powerpuff Girls was on! My favourite superheroines and favourite tv show back when I was a kid. I used to beat up whoever said that PPG sucked. I had PPG shorts, t-shirt, pencil case, and my uncle bought me a PPG Monopoly set for my birthday!

My favourite was Blossom. Maybe I secretly liked red back then too? I liked Bubbles second and Buttercup last. I think it was her tomboy-ish ways and her rough voice. But last night, Buttercup sounded a lot like Tommy from Rugrats to me. Hmm.

I also watched "I Am Sam", the movie. Dakota Fanning was so talented even back then (still is)! She was so tiny and already playing an adult-sized role. I'm hoping she doesn't turn out to be anything like Taylor Momsen. It's looking good for now!

Because my Tease-y Does It mani isn't ready and the sun isn't out, I decided to show you this instead. I had this on my toes (hence the weird pictures) for prom.

It's hard to describe the colour to you because my feet are a long way from my eyes. It's almost black, but when you look closer, it's more of a really really dark red with red shimmer. It's one of those 'lit from within' colours I've seen around. Absolutely beautiful.


It's not as purple-y/plum-y as it looks in the photo. It's more red.

It is kind of vampy, actually. If you're looking for something subtle, I guess this is it. The shimmer only comes out depending on the lighting, but even then, it's not that obvious. Or maybe it's on my feet so I can't see it properly. Either way, this is a very pretty colour. Worth buying, maybe ;)

I hope your weather is better than mine. The sky's still a bit bright, but there are clouds and wind and it's threatening to rain. I hate it when the weather can't decide what it wants to be. :/

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a gorgeous color! Nope, my weather is not good. It's cold, there's no sun, but at least it's not raining ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love it too (: The weather here is horrible. The sun goes and hides when I wake up and I can't take decent pictures ): It's always cloudy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: